BDDB8212's profile

Tue, Oct 20, 2020 9:00 AM

Stylo 6 not receiving or sending text or calls. With 4g ltg full bars but keeps going into roaming

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

7 m ago

Please send us a private message with your address so we can look into that. 

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

7 m ago

Hello, BDDB8212. Thank you for reaching out to us. So sorry about the trouble. We'd love to help. When did this first start? Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs?

2 Messages

7 m ago

It started yesterday and the way I found out was from friends that tried to reach me and couldnt. The whole time, and even now it shows that im connected to 4g LTE but if I check the network status in settings I will say that im in roaming mode. Which make zero sense being that im in the greater houston area

2 Messages

7 m ago

They're just going to tell you they're updating towers I'm sure. 🙄 I have been without service on this phone (that an employee told me I couldn't do an insurance claim with so I am actually making payments on a phone that was supposed to be free to begin with) for almost 11 days now. They made me miss out on two different jobs now...Im literally struggling so bad all because of this crappy provider who can only offer me a prorated credit (not actually apply it to my account though, of course). They wouldnt even make my Boost Up thing right and fix it with the insurance I have paid the entire time I have been with them (2-3 years maybe?). They do their most loyal customers wrong and it's disgusting. I have been nothing but understanding with all of the issues I have had with Boost but I AM FED UP.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there! Sorry to hear about that. Let's get this fixed for you right away! Please send us a private message for assistance. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

7 m ago

Hello Akhmim. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing inconveniences with the signal at home. Please send us a private message to verify the coverage on your area. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

2 Messages

7 m ago

I been having the same issue al of a sudden. I been using boost for years now i get no service at all at home but when i go out its all fine. This is bull**bleep**.

2 Messages

7 m ago

Did it get fix.

5 m ago

I have had the same issue, have sent in complaints via the app, reset my phone, and even called customer service.... Not fixed

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

5 m ago

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @Jessjarvis1979. We definitely want to take a look at this. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear that! We'll do our best to help. Your message has been marked as private. Please let us have your number and PIN, so we can assist you further. Thanks. 

- AmyM25