Blaniya79's profile

Thu, Nov 21, 2019 1:00 AM

Sim lock puk code lg stylo 5

Need sim lock code asap lg stylo 5

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hello. For unlock requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

1 Message

2 y ago

Puk code for LG STYLO 5

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hello. For PUK code requests, please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

3 Messages

2 y ago

Need sim unlock puk code lg stylo 5

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @miguelgoesfast2. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help, but we could use more info. Is the handset asking for a PUK code to fix the SIM Lock error? Or would you like to unlock the device to use it with another carrier?

4 Messages

1 y ago

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

@miguelgoesfast2. We've received your private message. Please, check your inbox.

4 Messages

1 y ago

i would like to unlock it for a different carrier

4 Messages

1 y ago

i need to unlock this phone from boost or sprint please

its a lg stylo 5 

imei *****

2 Messages

1 y ago

I need my stylo network unlocked. IMEI *****

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, Sexysunflower77! Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

The device is SIM unlock capable
The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
The associated account is active and in good standing
If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

1 y ago

I need to get the unlock code to my LG stylo 5. My son needs to use it and he is with a different carrier.

1 Message

1 y ago

LOL I have a LG Stylo 5 boost carrier that I would like to unlock

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hello. For unlock requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hello i need help network unlocking my stylo 5 the imei is ******