Leaf_andCats's profile

Wed, Sep 2, 2020 10:00 AM

Phone call issues with LG Stylo 6

Bought my family two new LG Stylo 6 about two weeks ago. But whenever they make a phone call it seems the voice cuts off. My family can hear the other people clearly, but the people on the call cannot. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

9 m ago

Thanks for the information. Please, send us a private message with their phone numbers, PINs, and their address to further research. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

2 Messages

9 m ago

Yes they are in the same location. Another member and I are also in the same location but with different devices working fine. It doesn't seem to be an issue with the area as it seems to happen with all their phone calls. They've had this problem since the phones were activated.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

9 m ago

So sorry to hear that, Leaf_andCats. We want to take a look at this. Are those two members in the same location? Are they having this issue at a specific area or multiple ones? Is this problem happening since the handsets were activated?

3 Messages

2 m ago

Was this issue resolved?  I am having the same problem with my LG Stylo 6

1 Message

Same with my phone lg stylo 6 since I got it voice cuts off for the others person they can’t hear me. Seems like it’s a defect with this phone.  

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hi there Juan574. Thank you for contacting us. Does this happens with every call? When placing a call, please place the call on load speaker and see if it stills cut off. 
- Victor21