mellymel212's profile

Mon, Dec 25, 2017 3:00 PM

Not receiving text messages

Im not receiving text messages

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, Kmotley. We want to help! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, current address location and PIN number?

6 Messages

2 y ago

Day 2 now! THIS IS NOT A DEVICE ISSUE. I CONTACTED LG THE FIRST TIME THIS OCCURRED.. I THINK BOOST THINKS THIS IS THE EASY WAY TO GET OUT OF THIS. HOW COULD IT BE A DEVICE ISSUE WHEN I AM ABLE TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ONLY FROM BOOST CUSTOMERS! READ THE OTHER POSTS IN THE FORUM/THREAD! THIS IS INSANE. I WANT CREDIT PUT ON MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. FOR THE 4 DAYS IT WAS BROKEN ON MAY 18TH AND THIS NOW! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. I USE MY PHONE FOR WORK. THEY ARE LOSING ME A CUSTOMER. I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hello Kmotley. Thanks for contacting us. Do you use a 3rd party app to send and receive text messages? ~AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

I see. Is your device's software up to date? ~AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

We understand. We will send all the details of the issue you are having to our technical support department for further investigation, because at this point, troubleshooting is not working. Please, confirm your number, PIN and a sample phone number you are having issues with receiving texts from (the most recent case) so we can send this data to the technicians. Send us this information in a private message, please. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25 

6 Messages

2 y ago

Yes! I did that 5 times yesterday...I did the ## whatever the number is also. I have done everything Boost reps have asked me to do. Have you hit reset on your computer??

6 Messages

2 y ago

Yes! Everything is up to date.

6 Messages

2 y ago

Yes I do. And we tried deleting it last time and it didn't make a difference. It is definitely Boost's service! I need for people to actually read the posts we, in this forum, your customer's are saying and realize that you all are just feeding us a bunch of BS to disguise the crappy service you all have now. Your reputation is going down the drain because they are not teaching you as an employee how to fix the issues. Common sense says if you read a forum and for 2 years you all have been telling us to do the same things repetitively and it is NOT working, there is time to try something new! I for one am very tired of the run around. I cannot wait to be rid of this horrible , unreliable service!

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

We are referring to the latest android version. Is it up to date, is your device on the latest version available? Is that what you mean that you checked already? Also, does it have the most updated LG firmware? ~AmyM25

9 Messages

1 y ago

I'm having the same problem again. I'm not receiving texts from one person on my Family Plan. We both have Galaxy S7s. He receives my messages, but I don't get his replies. I don't have any problems receiving texts from others on my plan. All other services seem fine. This has been happening for several weeks. 

Platte Woods, MO

Zip: 64151

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @mlrydings. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

1 Message

1 y ago

Having the same problems and followed all the steps with no success.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Mystleviathan. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and address. victor21