mellymel212's profile

Mon, Dec 25, 2017 3:00 PM

Not receiving text messages

Im not receiving text messages

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

10 Messages

3 y ago

How do ibsend that I do in a private message

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, allisondurrant! You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Thanks. Are you unable to receive regular SMS or MMS messages? allisondurrant

10 Messages

3 y ago

Topanga and Roscoe zip code is 91304

10 Messages

3 y ago

I'm not sure the difference. Boost was able to send me a text with my pin # & I received a photo text from Google photos. Other than that I havent recieved a text in days

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Can you please ask someone to send you a text message? Let us know if you did not receive it. @allisondurrant

10 Messages

3 y ago

I contacted boost like 3 times and still no tezts. The 4th time all she did was hit reset on her computer but it worked and lije 100 re,t messages came flooding in. Thank you to everyone. That helped me through this.

1 Message

3 y ago

I am also having this same problem. Have done everything i can to fix it and nothing works. I can send and recieve everything but cant reciebe regular text messages only.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, Gblack! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

2 Messages

3 y ago

My sp200 is not recieving texts i did all possible fixs.

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hello Squidextreme. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're happy to assist you. What have you tried? Do you get any error message? Did you try deleting the old text messages on your phone? It could be a memory issue. ~AmyM25

2 Messages

3 y ago

I guess it fixed itself this afternoon .But I tried everything in forums and here on message board I was about to go back to Cricket! uggggg . but I waited I did download a message app it might have fixed the problem.

1.1K Messages

3 y ago

Thank you for letting us know. We remain at your service if you need further help. 

1 Message

3 y ago

I had this problem. Google Services. Setting tab. General settings. Google Services tab. App preview messages tab. Your phone number should be listed. When I entered mine it wanted to verify thru google but suddenly I got all the text I had missed.

5 Messages

2 y ago

and i have restarted my phony to store factory mode