Charleen's profile

Tue, Jul 14, 2020 4:00 AM

Lgk51 activation problem

Goodnmorning .i purchased an LG K51 through the boost mobile website and it was once off.failing to activate online.am puting the IME and ICC ID but its not allowing me to continue and stating the device is not eligible for activation. How do i go about it?recently migrated and do not have any other form of communication other than email and whatsapp on a broken device.i need your urgent help please

8 Messages

2 y ago

I got the phone with the new simcard in it but the phone already had a sim card.didnt understand why there was already a simcard in the phone yet it was a new phone. I have already paid for a plan and allocated a mobile no but is not activated.

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, Charleen! We're so sorry about the hassle. We'll be happy to help you out with this. The second SIM card that you received in an envelope is for our new Boost Expanded Data Network, that's in case you want to activate your phone on the new Network. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.

8 Messages

2 y ago

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hello @Charleen. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".