Tue, Mar 9, 2021 7:10 PM

how to locate my phone 4155952474

locating my stolen phone

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 m ago

Hi maria1981. We are really sorry to hear that your phone got stolen. We are not able to locate customer's phones, but maybe the software inside your device will let you do that. What is your device model and manufacturer?

- Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @LowStratify! We have marked this conversation private. Please provide us with the order number. 
- Francisco T.

8 Messages

It says Order ID: ek-bepp-953119485

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks. The RMA was made for both devices. Here is the return order number:

bo-tesd-7899866

Here is the RMA:

Please return the item in the original packaging and make sure to write the RMA Number on the side of the box or envelope.

The customer will receive a Shipping Label from us to cover the shipping costs to return the device.

A refund is given within 7-14 business days from the date we received the device and if it meets return policy requirements. Credit card purchases are refunded to the same card that was used for the purchase.

- Francisco T.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

This is the return address: 

• Ingram Micro Inc. - Boost
  • 1451 All Points Court, Suite 2
  • Plainfield, IN 46168

- Francisco T.

8 Messages

Thank you so much! I'm not familiar at all with returning or shipping items so how do I get the Shipping Label from you? And when I go to the FedEx store, do I tell them the return address and put the RMA Number on the side of the box and that's it?