FormerVirgin's profile

Sat, May 1, 2021 3:02 PM

How to block SPAM numbers

Does anyone know how to block SPAM phone numbers?  I have an old phone and can't block from the phone.  Will need to block from the network side.  Used to be able to do with with VirginMobile, but unable to find where to do with with Boost.  HELP!!!  THANKS!

Responses

Accepted Solution

14 Messages

5 m ago

From what I see on mine... Go to your Boost Dashboard/account page and scroll down toward the bottom. See if there is "Call Settings" link. That goes to a Manage Call Settings/Call ID and Blocking page.

Can't promise how well that works since I can't even see the numbers I want to block on mine, but hopefully that will work for you.

(edited)

49 Messages

Thank you very much!  I wasted 30 minuted of my life with Boost "support" trying to get that information.  I was able to find the option to enter in the SPAM phone numbers.  Not sure if it actually blocks them.  Time will tell.

5 m ago

I thought that there is a block phone number button in every phone? I use iphone and xiaomi, both of them have block button bubble shooter

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Hi. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. Please provide your phone number and the account PIN. - Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

This conversation was marked private to protect your private account information. If you do not feel safe providing the information on this channel, please contact us at 1-866-402-7366. - Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

We have already read the entire conversation and we need to access your account to obtain more information and to be able to answer your question. In case the conversation has not been marked private, we can do it at the time you send the information. Our sole intention here is to assist you with your request. Please send the required information to better assist you.- Royt

49 Messages

Lovely sentiments, it brought a tear to my eye.  WOW!  Magically the thread is now private.

Why do you need to access my account?  Question is simple- how do I block numbers from the Boost website.  The website is the same for everyone- no?

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Because the agents working the ticket may leave notes, instructions in your account since the this is an issue with your account. You can block numbers using our website by accessing "My Boost" with your phone number and the PIN, then click on "Call Settings" and go to "Call ID & Blocking". - Royt

4 Messages

15 d ago

Geometry dash  is an arcade twitch, a sub-genre of the genre in which the player's speed, reflexes, and vision are put to the test.

1 Message

6 h ago

You can register your numbers on the national Do Not Call list at no cost by calling 1-888-382-1222 (voice) or 1-866-290-4236 (TTY). You must call from the phone number you wish to register. You can also register at add your personal wireless phone number to the national Do-Not-Call list donotcall.gov.