SixSigmaGuy's profile

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 3:00 PM

How do I save old voicemail messages?

How can I save my old voicemail messages to my phone or hard drive on my computer so they can be listenen to without my phone? I'm under a court order to do this. I tried using the archive feature, but after doing so I can't find the messages any place on my phone.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, @SixSigmaGuy! Thanks for contacting us. Played and saved messages are stored for 30 days from the date played. However, there's no way to save it for more than 30 days. You could try using third party apps, but we don't offer the service to store it for more than 30 days. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

21 Messages

3 y ago

Only 30 days?

21 Messages

3 y ago

Please point me to a third party app that will do this for me

21 Messages

3 y ago

Only 30 days??!!! Are you kidding? Why doesn't the app tell me this? This really really really really really sucks! How could Boost Mobile be so irresponsible?? Wish me luck explaining this to the Judge. She is not going to be happy!

But you still haven't answered my question. How do I save voice messages that are less than 30 days old?

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, SixSigmaGuy! The system saves the message with the option to save once you listen to the message. On your application store you can search for Voicemail saver and you should find a few options there.

21 Messages

3 y ago

Have you tried it? I did and it sure doesn't do what I need as I stated in my question

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

3 y ago

We apologize for the inconvenience. What is the make and model of your phone?

21 Messages

3 y ago

LG Stylo 3 running Android 7. 0

21 Messages

3 y ago

That's really good to know that you do have the old messages. Thank you, that is such a relief.

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

3 y ago

Thanks for the information. In this case, we recommend you to contact LG for further assistance. If they can't help you, then you may want to contact Boost customer care at 866-402-7366 with a court order to get that info.