Autumn's profile

Wed, May 2, 2018 6:00 AM

Blocked numbers going to voicemail

Got a LGSTYLO 3 and my blocked numbers are goingto voicemail.How can I stop that from happening

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

Hi @Autumn. Unless you download an app specifically for blocking calls the calls will go straight to voicemail.  Please see our article How to Block a Number from Calling or Texting for more information 

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

3 y ago

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Are you using a 3rd party app to block the numbers? 

23 Messages

3 y ago

No .Just blocked them .Not from any app

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, Autumn! Did you blocked them through your contacts?

23 Messages

3 y ago

No just my phone log

23 Messages

3 y ago

What app

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

You're very welcome.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

If you block a number from Whatsapp it will only block the number from texting you through that app.

23 Messages

3 y ago

So how do i stop them from going to voicemail

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

You need to download an app from the Playstore to block incoming calls and choose the option that doesn't send the call to voicemail.

23 Messages

3 y ago

Ok thanks.I will try

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

You can try writing Call blocker on the Playstore and verify on the reviews if it has the option.

23 Messages

3 y ago

Ive tried alot of apps.Which one r u talkn about?I have a LGSTYLO 3

21 Messages

3 y ago

I read the article at the link, it didn't tell me how to block numbers from going to voicemail, unless I pay an extra fee. How can Boost Mobile say that I call is blocked if it still goes to voicemail? It's not blocked it's just interrupted. I'm getting sick of having to listen to all these voicemails only to find that it's a caller that I blocked. Not sure how this is helping me. I want to block certain numbers and when I say block, I mean I don't want them even to get to voicemail. Why does Boost Mobile let this happen? It never happened on my previous phone with other providers

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @SixSigmaGuy. You can use Visual Voicemail, where you can choose to listen, delete, or flag any voicemail without listening it.