TClapper89's profile

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 8:00 AM

Service keeps dropping or zero service at all! Also Data package is draining fast

For the past several weeks my service has been randomly dropping. Once it drops I can't get it to connect again. It's back and forth constantly! I can't make calls, text, nothing!
I've been with Boost for years. And now I'm thinking of going elsewhere.

I've been trying to reach someone for weeks and nothing. I have tried restarting my phone, checking for updates, airplane mode, changing my settings from LTE to 3g...you name it, I've tried it. and not one thing helped. My husband also has boost and he doesn't have this issue at all. Heck, right now I am connected to his Hotspot just to be able to make this post!!

Also, when my plan restarted, a day, A DAY later my data was gone. I barely use it. We have Wi-Fi at our house and I'm always connected to it. So i only use mt data when we aren't at home...so tell me how in A DAY I used 4 gigs??

Ridiculous!! I had better luck and help when I used Straight Talk years ago. I really think we are going to Switch to a different provider.

Customer service here is terrible and so is their service...so sad...

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @TClapper89. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a DM to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I have sent you guys messages, and not one ever answers me.

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

We haven't received your PM. Please send a private message to a social care agent.

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Mark88. We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox. 

28 Messages

1 y ago

Where are the customer service people at. Boost?

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

28 Messages

1 y ago

Where the inbox?

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues, mmich. Can you send us a private message with your address?

16 Messages

1 y ago

I am having the same problem. Started a couple of weeks ago and my daughter and husband are on the same plan and their phones work fine. I went to Vermont last week and I had no service at all. I was so mad. Their phones work just fine. I have a Samsung Galaxy s9 plus and my daughter has the same. I have only been getting 3G in Round Rock, TX for the last week. About ready to switch to another carrier too.