JaredC's profile

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 8:00 PM

Activation Not Working For Moto One Action

I bought a Moto One Action unlocked from best buy. I went to go activate it at a boost mobile store and it didnt work even though the phone was compatible it was some issue with the sim card. i called support and said everything was good just that they were out of stock, so i went to the boost store again and it didnt work but the employ gave the sim card and i just had to activate it. I called Boost Mobile to activate the sim card but when he asked me for the phone number and pin i gave him the right phone number and the right pin number but for some reason the pin number didnt work and he couldnt help, i went to boostmobile.com and i tried activating it but i got the same issue the pin number was incorrect even though that same day i used the same pin and it worked. i tried another phone number linked to the account and the pin number worked, i got into the account through the other  phone number and i tried to activate my sim card. i put the right IMEI and when i went to put the ICCID it said it had trouble processing the ICCID and i just got the sim card that day so it was a Expanded Sim Card thing, i tried liken 4 times and it just wouldnt work for some reason. Time is running out on the return time for the phone so im probably gonna have to return the phone because boost is so bugged. This is probably the WORST experience ive had with a carrier, now im stuck with no phone and i have to look for another phone because i have to return this one, Thanks ALOT boost for the 6 hour long headache and the perfectly working phone.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, JaredC. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may review the account.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

2 Messages

10 m ago

Same thing happened to us. We purchased a sim card for the motorola one action at the boost store, but it didn't work. Went back to the store and she gave us a different sim card to try. We inserted it at the store - didn't work. Then she said we'd have to call customer service. Called, they said they would mail us a sim card but when we didn't receive it, I called back. Then they told me this phone is not on boost mobile plan yet and no sim card would work. We had a perfectly good phone but no provider. My husband had to go to Metro by TMobile to activate the phone because it was 1 day past the return date. Pain in the nether regions.

2 Messages

10 m ago

Same thing happened to us. We purchased a sim card for the motorola one action at the boost store, but it didn't work. Went back to the store and she gave us a different sim card to try. We inserted it at the store - didn't work. Then she said we'd have to call customer service. Called, they said they would mail us a sim card but when we didn't receive it, I called back. Then they told me this phone is not on boost mobile plan yet and no sim card would work. We had a perfectly good phone but no provider. My husband had to go to Metro by TMobile to activate the phone because it was 1 day past the return date. Pain in the nether regions.