joebatt's profile

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 9:00 PM

Wow! I just unboxed my Pre-Owned iPhone 6s - Looks brand new!!!

Hey you guys! I was super skeptical about the $1 Inner Circle Promo and even more concerned about purchasing a Pre-Owned iPhone 6s. In fact, I was purchasing two pre-owned iPhone 6s, one for me and one for my son. I'm beyond excited and relieved to report both phones arrived in what appears brand new condition. I placed my order on the Satruday right before Labor Day and the phones arrived today, Wednesday. The online activation asked for the basic carrier info, but my previous PIN wasn't working. So I called customer support and guess what? Presto magic! We were activated within fifteen minutes (Disclaimer, the PIN was working, come to find out I supplied the wrong PIN). I spoke with two different agents, both who were actually HAPPY to help me! Maybe I was lucky, but felt I should pay-it-forward by sharing my experience. Thank you Virgin Mobile! 

Responses

4 Messages

4 y ago

I am interested in trying Virgin Mobile and buying a pre-owned 6s, but I have a few questions before I port my number. I sent an email using the Virgin Mobile website about 2 weeks ago and did not get a response back. I've called Virgin Mobile twice today and in both instances I was redirected to BoostMobile. Is there a better number for me to use to get a hold of a Virgin Mobile customer service representative other than the number published on the website?

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, Kbarkoh! Thank you for contacting us. You can send us a private message through this channel, and we'll be able to answer all of your questions. We'll be waiting for you!

4 Messages

4 y ago

The 12 months for $1 unlimited service offer states it's only available to customers who purchase an iPhone and transfer their phone number to the Inner Circle plan. Excludes taxes. Please elaborate on the "excludes taxes" statement. Should I anticipate paying taxes and regulatory fees on $50.00 during the "promotional" 12 months in addition to the $1.00 fee? If so please offer an estimate for monthly fees for taxes.

4 Messages

4 y ago

I prefer speaking with representatives regarding my needs prior to making purchasing decisions. Is there a direct number I may use to gain access to a Virgin Mobile customer service representative? Part of my selection criteria when choosing a service provider is based upon accessibility after the sale. Admittedly I'm a little concerned because I've struggled to get a hold of a live operator when calling the toll free number that is broadcasted on the Virgin Mobile website. What happens when I have an issue with my phone post sale? Will I be limited to community blogs and chat rooms to address billing and technical issues?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, kbarkoh. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let’s take a closer look. The taxes are calculated according to city and state, so it will depend on where you live. We are unable to tell you how much it will be exactly including the taxes. The Inner Circle plan costs $1 for a whole year of service, so you'd be paying $0.80 a month + taxes ($1/year offer ends 9/28, then it will cost $1 a month for 6 months only). Besides of purchasing a new iPhone at an Apple store or through our website, you can also bring your own unlocked iPhone. Compatible iPhones are the following: iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Please visit https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/bring-your-device.html for more details. We hope this helps!

4 Messages

4 y ago

Is there a promo code I need to enter when placing an order?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hi, kbarkoh! No, there isn't. ~AmyM25

2 Messages

4 y ago

I need help activating my phone, I received it today, I thought ATT prepaid numbers don't have account number so I didn't provide it by the time I was requesting porting...later on I called ATT and they provided me with the account number, also when I was setting up the account and before I get to porting, I was asked which plan I wanted to have, I picked the unlimited one but instead of a dollar it was 60 bucks a month..so...where do I go from here..

2 Messages

4 y ago

the phone now is in porting mode but I am not sure where it is going to go if the account number was not provided. ATT told me I have a request for porting on my account with them, but I was wondering if I still should provide my ATT account...

Boost Care

• 

244 Messages

4 y ago

Hey there stafanopolis! Let's take a look at your port status and update it with any information that may be necessary. Please send us a private message with the phone number you are porting in along with the pin number you select for the Virgin Mobile account. Also, provide us the account number and Pin/Password with AT&T.