carmen21's profile

Tue, Aug 13, 2019 4:00 PM

When will my phone arrive??

Soooooo I ordered an iPhone 7 plus 8/12/19 (yesterday) around 5:20 PM. And It said it would arrive in 3-5 business days.. will it come any day this week?? IM CONFUSEDDDD. I NEED HELPPPP

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

You're very welcome.

3 Messages

2 y ago

Hey! So you don't know for sure when it will come. It will just come next or this week? I'm hoping it comes this week because I am going on a trip on Sunday (not that you care) but just wanted to know if it would come this week.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

We understand your concern, @carmen21. Tomorrow you can check the status of the order and track it if it has been shipped.

3 Messages

2 y ago

Thank you!

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @carmen21. The phone will arrive within this or next week. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

1 Message

2 y ago

I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus last Tuesday and I used over night shipping and it hadn’t gave me a tracking number

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @jaylaa12. Thanks for stopping by. Let's do some investigating. Can you please send us a private message with the order number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

2 Messages

2 y ago

The phone will arrive within this or next week.