akarylie's profile

Fri, Jun 11, 2021 4:36 AM

We had trouble processing your ICCID. Please try again.

Hi. Back in April 2020 I purchased a used iPhone 7 from Boost on their website. Today I bought an iPhone XR that was previously on a Verizon plan, however in the settings of the phone it says it is unlocked and has no SIM locks. However, when I try to swap my device on the Boost website, it tells me it is having trouble processing my ICCID/SIM number. I have tried for multiple hours to get this to work and it's been a long, drawn out, and aggravating process trying to switch the phone over! Is there something I'm doing wrong/is there something I could try to fix this? Thank you in advance!

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.8K Messages

5 d ago

Hi there! At the moment, the SIM card from a Boost Mobile device will not work with an unlocked device. You'll need to purchase a Bring Your Own Device SIM kit. You can do so by running the new phone's IMEI number through our device identifier clicking here https://www.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone.html?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone. You can also visit one of our stores to purchase the SIM card. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
- EdmundM