DymB17's profile

Sun, Mar 17, 2019 1:00 PM

Unlocked iphone not eligible to swap

I bought an unlocked iphone 8 plus from apple and i bought a new boost Mobile sim card and I already have an existing account on boost but its telling me im unable to swap my old phone with my new one

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

No worries!  We can definitely help you out with that, DymB17! Can you please send me a private message with your:

-Phone number 

-PIN number

-IMEI of new iPhone 

-SIM card number to activate with new iPhone.

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

2 Messages

@Boost_MasielQ

I need help with the same issue

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

Hello, James Divine. Thanks for contacting us. Please, provide us with more details of the issue you're experiencing.
- RossyC

2 Messages

Figured it out thanks

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

We're glad to hear that. You're welcome. Get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.
- RossyC

2 Messages

2 y ago

Same here except I bought mine from best buy and they are saying my phone isn't even compatible with the network. I don't understand it is an unlocked phone.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @callasm! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send me a PM with your phone's IMEI so we can check. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @ariannahorton. Thanks for reaching out to us. Let's take a closer look. What carrier did you get the handset from? Did you check its compatibility with the company? If not, visit the following link: https://boost.co/2trmLAx.

3 Messages

2 y ago

I am also have the same problem. I am trying to activate the phone and I keep getting a “phone not eligible to swap” error message.

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

2 y ago

Please, send us a private message with the IMEI of that phone. To do so, just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

3 Messages

2 y ago

It is an unlocked phone. It says the phone is not eligible.

3 Messages

2 y ago

It is an unlocked phone. It says the phone is not eligible.

1 Message

1 y ago

Having the same issue it won’t let me swap my phone

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

1 y ago

Oh no, that's not what we'd like to hear, @ ana_diaz559! Bear in mind that, not all unlocked devices are compatible with our service. Please let us know the following:

* Which phone are you trying to activate?

* Where did you purchase the phone?

* Was this phone previously activated (or was meant to be) in another company? If yes, which one? 

Bear in mind that, if the phone was meant to be with an specific carrier it might not be compatible with us (depending on the model) even if the phone has not been activated with another company or if it is unlocked. Please provide us with the information requested that way we can help! 

8 Messages

1 y ago

Can you help me find my PUK? And Swap My Devices From My IPhone 6 To My New IPhone 7 Plus I’ve been very patient knowing that everyone’s going through a crisis at this moment but I’ve tried calling and nothing works ... Need My Phone Working At A Time like this .. my other one is completely smashed

1 Message

1 y ago

I also bought a unlocked iPhone XR and it won’t let me swap please help me

8 Messages

1 y ago

Can you help me also

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @ZaquanKennedy! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

8 Messages

1 y ago

Sending to you now brother thank you!