Mzshawty75's profile

Sun, Sep 12, 2021 3:20 PM

Unlocked iPhone 12 and maybe 13 from Apple.com unlocked

I just have questions. I been a boost customer for years and I usually just buy my phone through boost. First off how do I know if I’m eligible for boost up. Every time I click on it ,it just refreshes my dashboard. Second of all , if I were to buy an unlocked Apple iPhone 12 or unlocked upcoming 13, will I be able to use it at boost? Plz let me know on both questions thanks 

5 Messages

1 m ago

Any response pertaining to this would be great, can I get an unlocked iPhone from Apple.com and bring it to boost ? I’ve never done that before because I’ve always bought from boost themselves. Thank you

Boost Care

• 

66 Messages

Hello Felicia! Great question! An unlocked iPhone will work with our network. You can be sure that if you get your new phone, you will be able to use it here with us. Let us know if you have any more questions.

-Marcos G

5 Messages

Thank you, I’m waiting for the phone to ship from Apple now, do I need to contact customer service for help or can I just do a swap phone, once it gets here? Thank you

Boost Care

• 

536 Messages

Yes please call us at 1-833-502-6678 when you get the phone. We look forward to hearing from you!