Creik89's profile

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 11:00 AM

unlock

I had a Iphone XR that I had to replace due to water damage. when I got my replacement from apple they agent explained that I would have no issue unlocking my phone when the time came. the agent explained that i had just under two months to go and would be able to unlock when i call. instead of getting the smooth service that I thought i would get I got a rude agent who refuse to transfer me to a supervisor and told me that the supervisor would tell me the same thing and then hung up on me. I am tired of the run around, I paid full price for this phone and waited patiently for my time to unlock and now im still at square 1. this is illegal to do and against fcc laws 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

4 m ago

I'm so sorry we let you down, Creik89. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

4 Messages

4 m ago

It’s sad that the agents are not all trained the same but I was able to get this taken care of thanks to this great agents help