Melissa71's profile

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 10:00 AM

UNLOCK STATUS PLEASE

Hi there

I submitted a requested to get all 5 phones on our account unlocked on November 27.  We are eligible and have had the service and phones for 12 months.  Can I please get an update on the status of these?  I have the ref numbers for all 5 phones I can DM someone.  I would like to get this done because I ordered a new phone with Boost and want to swap devices but want to wait until the unlock procedure is complete.  Please advise

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, Melissa71. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone numbers, PINs and IMEI or DEC.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, @Melissa71! In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then click on the button that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

40 Messages

3 y ago

I sent a message to both of you. Thanks. I keep getting the run around when I call. It’s been a pretty bad experience for a simple request.

40 Messages

3 y ago

@jalopez81 I’m not sure how to private message you the reference numbers

40 Messages

3 y ago

I’m not sure how to private message you.

40 Messages

3 y ago

I am on the phone with Apple now and they know nothing about this and have no requests to unlock any of the phones I have requested. All 5 phones are eligible and there is no reason they cannot be unlocked.

I have been dealing with this for 3 days now. I was told it would take 1-2 days.

40 Messages

3 y ago

Hello all, I was hoping to get an update from my unlock request that I submitted last Tuesday, November 27. Can someone please assist? I have a new iPhone XR that I bought from Boost on Black Friday that I want to swap out with one of the phones but don’t want to do it until the phone is unlocked.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hello. Please send us a private message so we can investigate.

40 Messages

3 y ago

I will resend

40 Messages

3 y ago

I sent one yesterday

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @Autumn. When did the issue start? Is your phone software up to date? 

23 Messages

3 y ago

Yes

23 Messages

3 y ago

My Lg stylo 4 is slow n freezes up

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Have you tried doing a factory reset?

23 Messages