jpdst29's profile

Sun, Mar 1, 2020 11:00 AM

Unable to login with phone # and pin #

I am trying to update my credit card on file.

It is saying my phone # and login pin are incorrect and now my account is temporarily locked.  

I called support and got the PIN text messaged to my phone.  They sent me a 4 digit pin but you have to enter a 6 digit pin.  Odd...

I know the PIN is correct...what is going on???

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

4 Messages

2 y ago

Thank you.  That did that trick.  

I was also switched over without warning.

All the emails for updates still came from Virgin Mobile so I figured the switch hadn't happened yet.

Thanks again!

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there θ_Rules. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

57 Messages

2 y ago

I got the email today in fact telling me I've been transferred.  I never experienced a service interruption and that's what important.  Glad you're good to go.

2 Messages

2 y ago

how do I send a private message. This is so confusing urgh

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, arocho75! I'm sorry to hear about that. I'd like to look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your phone number.

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

2 y ago

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

2 Messages

2 y ago

I lost my phone and can't login so I need assistance

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Arlove70. Thank you for stopping by. Are you having issues with your account? Please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M 

1 Message

1 y ago

Any suggestions