joynereh's profile

Mon, Aug 6, 2018 10:00 AM

Unable to Activate New Phone (Error db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS )

I am trying to activate my new phone I received, completely unlocked to all carrier including Sprint and Boost, and I keep getting the following error:

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS 

Data not found

Could you please assist with the problem?

**UPDATE: it now says the SIM is locked.**

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Sorry to hear that, joynereh. Let’s check this thing out. Are you trying to create a new account or swap phones? Can you please let us know the make and model of your phone?

2 Messages

3 y ago

I am attempting to swap out phones. It's an iPhone 7.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Thanks for the information. We'll need to access your account to take a closer look. To further research, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, device IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers).

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

having the same issue

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Hello, @timespans. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please provide us with more details to better assist you. 
- RossyC

1 Message

2 y ago

Unable to activate my iPhone 6s and it's unlocked

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, Johnstone. Let's do some investigating. Did you purchase the SIM card kit https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone? 

1 Message

2 y ago

Im having the same issue. 

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, @Lizcethc! We have replied your PM. Please check your inbox. 

8 Messages

1 y ago

Same issue trying to activate XGODY y28 unlocked. db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:355236008501984 is not found in NMS

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there cvhoffman7. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. Also include the IMEI or DEC and the ICCID.

1 Message

1 y ago

I know this is an old post, but I am having the same issue with my iphone 7 (that's unlocked).  I received a new Sim card at the Boost mobile store and wanted to activate it in order to swap my device. It's saying the same error code after I tried a few times. Could someone PLEASE HELP!

8 m ago

I am having the same problem, where can I go for help?

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

8 m ago

Hi! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to help you today. Would you please be so kind to send us a private message, so we can assist you further? To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

3 Messages

Help activating phone

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

6 m ago

Hi there Athomedad15. All issues are not the same. Private messages are to request personal and private account information to be able to troubleshoot the issues. How may we help you?

3 Messages

I cannot activate my new phone.

6 Messages

6 m ago

Hey customer NO service! How about stop asking people send a private message and give solutions the rest of us can see who have the same problem. What the heck is the point to having this community if we can't get answers from it? Not that you guys have EVER helped me in the past with issues BOOST caused. This may be the final straw for me.

6 Messages

6 m ago

I get that, but the solution should be shared with the rest of us. Yes all problems are not the same and when they are not, we can just disregard. However many times I have seen the same issues on here that I am having but I never know the solution unless the individual is kind enough to come back here and post it for posterity which some do. Not to be a **bleep** but I intend to find the issue on my own because honestly the boost customer service has a tendency be obtuse or if I ask 3 reps a question I get 3 different answers. It's as if nobody knows how to fix phone issue at the phone company. It's frustrating and I'm frankly tired of it.