DARK-HAWK's profile
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Aug 22, 2019 5:00 PM

Unable to activate device: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS

Trying to avtivate an iphone 7 plus but keep getting error 

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701: is not found in NMS

Responses

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.6K Points

2 years ago

Hello, @DARK-HAWK! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd love to help! Try to activate your phone by using a different web browser or device to see if it works.

If the problem still persists, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN, and the MEID of the phone and ICCID/SIM card number. 

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Alright I sent you a private message with the info you requested
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

2 years ago

Hi there Tyrellsorum. Thank you for contacting us. We will be addressing your concern through your private message. Victo21

Accomplice

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Hi I need help with the same exact problem

Groupie

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hello i just switched from an andriod to an iphone x and it says sim failure after i put it it what do i do
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

2 years ago

Hi there Kutemeikito. You would not be able to use the android sim card in an IPhone. Where did you purchase the IPhone from? 

RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.5K Messages

• 

1.7K Points

a year ago

Sorry to hear that, @stephenrydalch. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. To assist you further, please send us a private message with the IMEI and SIM card numbers of the cellphone you're trying to activate. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I'm having the same issue. Have tried two different web browsers.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Please email me as well as I am having the same trouble.  

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I am getting the same error and am very frustrated.  

Groupie

• 

1 Message

a year ago

cant activate a device

Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

a year ago

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message with the details to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

a year ago

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message with the details to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".