alisiaramirez's profile

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 5:00 PM

tracking number invalid

Hi, i have just ordered the iphone 6 yesterday and it says that it already shipped but when I go on the USPS website it says that my tracking number was invalid , whats up with that?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

7 Messages

3 y ago

Thank you! That helps, but I tried on the FedEx website and it still says invalid and I copied and pasted the order code you guys gave me in email. I don't understand.

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, @alisiaramirez The reason why you are receiving that error, it is because you are using the wrong company. Our packages are shipped through FedEx. Please visit www.fedex.com  and it should work! 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

We're glad to hear that! If you ever need any other kind of assistance, do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be pleased to help! 

7 Messages

3 y ago

Oh my goodness, Thank you so much! It worked!

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Understood, @alisiaramirez We usually send the order number right after the which is alpha-numeric, that one is only for us to track your order. The tracking number is usually generated within 24-48 hours. It is just numbers. If you haven't receive an e-mail with that information, then please send me a private message with the order number and we'll be able to check if the tracking number was generated. 

3 Messages

3 y ago

Did you ever get your phone? Because i just order one like 4 days ago. I tried to track it off boost Mobile website but it was saying " invalid email " when i dont know how when it sent over the receipt to the email im trying to use. Then i just tried fex like the person told you but nothing is even popping up. Everyone in any boost Mobile store act like they cant help & gave me the customer service number when that doesn't even work. That number only ask about the phobe u have w. Them now or a different number nothing about tracking an online order. Im going to cry cause that was $105.9 that i dont even know if really order it cause i can't even track the my iphone6.

3 Messages

3 y ago

3 Messages

3 y ago

Omg can you help me ive been trying to track my order for 4 days now

3.6K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there @Indieelu We apologize for the trouble! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

3.2K Messages

2 y ago

We definitely want to look into this for you, @aamandalee. Please, send us a private message with the order number and the tracking number you received.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

6 Messages

2 y ago

i sent you a private message

6 Messages

2 y ago

im having the same problem i have a tracking number for fed ex but nothing is coming up and it says to check the number or contact the sender even though i copied what boost sent me in the email and i spent all i have for it i ordered before and got my phone with no problem but im unable to track my package to even know if its coming or not and im n the fed ex site