tyrekstarling7's profile

Wed, Aug 15, 2018 5:00 PM

This device is not eligible to swap.

Currently, the phone i have on my account is busted and unusable. So i'm trying to swap my service to my iPhone 5s that is also with Boost. However, everything I try, i get the message, "This device is not eligible to swap." Can anyone help me?

Responses

2 Messages

8 m ago

Hey, I bought my iPhone 6s at full price from boost 2 year ago. The phone is in good shape and I want to trade it in, but it's not eligible for swaps or trade ins. Can i get an offer for my phone?

2 Messages

8 m ago

I was actually looking for a trade in offer.

1 Message

7 m ago

I am also having the same problem

4 Messages

7 m ago

Having same problem with a new Iphone 11 bought at Apple.com

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

7 m ago

Hey there, rbrieno! Did you tried checking if its compatible through here

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

7 m ago

This means it's not compatible with our system. We are sorry.

4 Messages

7 m ago

tried there and got :  "Please try entering your device ID again and be careful to enter the numbers correctly. If you continue to get this message, please visit a Boost store near you."

WENT TO A bOOST STORE BUT WERE UNABLE TO HELP ME or give me a reason why my device was not working

4 Messages

7 m ago

So, only option is to change to another carrier?

It is a brand new unlocked phone from manufacturer; that is unacceptable

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

7 m ago

We understand your concern, rbrieno, and we apologize.

4 Messages

7 m ago

Checked with T-Mobile and they are able to activate my new phone; S I'll move my phone along with my family's  services over T-Mobile

6 Messages

6 m ago

Same thing is happening to me i am trying to swap from my broken phone to my new phone both of them are the same model and it says "This device is not eligible to swap"

1 Message

6 m ago

I just got an Iphone 12 and I cant activate it because of this. Can anyone help?

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

6 m ago

Hey there @fgarcia Thank you for contacting us, and apologize for the inconvenience. Where did you purchase this device?

~JoyP.

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Thanks for reaching out about this! I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account. Would you be able to share the phone number and pin code?
- Fonsy82

3 Messages

269 262 8434 pin 1991. Thanks!

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Thank you. Please provide us with the IMEI/DEC number of the new phone as well the new sim card number. 
- Victor21

3 Messages

Got it workin after a few hours messin with things, thanks

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Great! If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.
- Fonsy82

1 m ago

Need help trying to swap over to my note 8 from my A20

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Hey there, Toohuskyforsandusky! In order to activate an unlocked device, please use our device identifier first clicking here. Let us know if you run into any issues.
- EdmundM