Jamiesninja112's profile

Thu, Nov 28, 2019 1:00 AM

Third party moto g6 sim unlock

I have bought a moto g6 play off someone off letgo they have since screwed me dont have account info to get any msl code or anyway to unlock the sim card. Please help

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

4 Messages

2 y ago

I guess i would need a new number but my issue is i bout off someone from the app letgo and i just need the phone unlocked for use with my metro by tmobile

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi Jamiesninja112. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. Do you have an account with us already? Or you need a new number? ~AmyM25

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

We're sorry for the inconvenience. We have an unlock policy, and if a device doesn't meet the requirements, we are not able to unlock it. ~AmyM25

4 Messages

2 y ago

Its sad to see that a company cares so much about these unlocking policies than what could be future customers due to this experience i will never use boost mobile

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

In order to have a device unlocked, there are some requirements that need to be met:

-The device has 12 uninterrupted/consecutive months active with our service, and you can provide the phone number, account name and PIN for the account last associated with the device.
-A payment has been made within the last 90 days of the 12 months period. 
-The device has not been reported lost or stolen.

If the device is eligible to be unlocked, then we would be able to send the request. ~AmyM25

4 Messages

2 y ago

So the fact that a 70$ phone at the store that has already been bought and paid for im just out of luck because you havent made enough money from it already?