Flatpapaya's profile

Sat, Aug 29, 2020 11:00 AM

"Something went Wrong. Please try again later." when I try to swap my device.

I'm trying to swap my device to an Iphone SE but i keep getting this error.

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi Flatpapaya! We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

13 Messages

@Reinhardt_S 

I have this same problem and Im not getting a response from anyone on this board. How do i send a private message? I see no option for that.

5 Messages

1 y ago

I am having the same issue with swapping from my iphone 7 to my new iphone 11 pro. please help asap!!

5 Messages

1 y ago

i used the expanded network sim card that was included with the package

5 Messages

1 y ago

i think so. we’ve had the family plan for about 2 years

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Understood. What sim card did you installed in the phone? victor21

5 Messages

1 y ago

i messaged you 🙂

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Could be that you are not on the Expanded network and are trying to activate on the new network. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Thanks. Are you currently on the Expanded network? victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Monse01. Thank you for contacting us. Is the new phone an actual Boost mobile phone or an unlocked device from another carrier? victor21

5 Messages

1 y ago

an actual boost mobile phone. i purchased it on the boost site and installed the sim card as well

2 Messages

1 y ago

I'm having the same issue too.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi pennypop! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there, Megan. Is the phone you're trying to swap to a Boost Mobile phone?
- Annie1424

5 Messages

1 y ago

I have the same problem

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, tmyochum87! Sorry to hear that. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, IMEI and SIM card number to activate.

2 Messages

1 y ago

Same issue on iphone7