MelSmith's profile

Sat, Nov 25, 2017 10:00 AM

Searching/No Service iPhone 6

I ordered an iPhone 6 the day before Thanksgiving, received it yesterday, and tried activating it but it says it's either searching for a signal or that I have no service at all. As a result, I can't log in to my Apple ID, I can't call, text, download apps, etc. I've tried calling Customer Sevice/Care but they couldn't help me. I've tried turning my phone off and on, dialing ##72786#, resetting the network settings, resetting content & settings, but nothing is working.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 y ago

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, MelSmith. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

6 Messages

3 y ago

I have no service on my iPhone 6s Plus either

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

Sorry to hear that, LMenough. How about we take a closer look at this? DM us your phone # so we can follow up.

1 Message

3 y ago

Were you able to resolve the issue?  I've been on the phone at least a dozen times with Boost customer support to fix the same issue.  Took the phone into a Boost service store and they were able to fix it for me, but a day later had the same issue again . . . with no luck fixing it this time around!  

5 Messages

3 y ago

Having the same problem. Have been for a week. Tried calling tried taking my phone into boost no help at all. I paid my bill a week ago and it’s fustrating because I wasted 45 dollars and I can’t even use my phone without WiFi.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there Robcraft. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

5 Messages

3 y ago

What do you mean by cross street. Zip is 45013

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

3 y ago

Any two street interception near you. Please, send us a private message with that info.

5 Messages

3 y ago

There isn’t a option to private message

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

3 y ago

To send a private message, click on the picture of a user and, in the next scree, click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

3 y ago

I have the iphone 6s plus and am havinf rhe same issue i cant make any calls and only wifi works. Please help. Whay can i do to male it work

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

3 y ago

Hey Teeteekay, please  send us a Private Message so we can look into this for you.

6 Messages

3 y ago

92243 imperial ave & vine st

6 Messages

3 y ago

My phone has been searching for service for over 24 hours now I need my phone ASAP I have family emergencies I need to be able to make calls

6 Messages

3 y ago

Everywhere I go I know there is no outage my wife’s iPhone is working fine