Bhouser1's profile

Thu, May 2, 2019 11:00 AM

Puk code

My sim is Locked and I don’t know my puk code?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Accepted Solution

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello there. I can help you with that. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

4 Messages

2 y ago

PUK code needed

4 Messages

2 y ago

PM me

4 Messages

2 y ago

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @Abovethebelow! We received your private message. Please, check your inbox. Thanks! 

2.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, Amanda2001! We have received your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks. 

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there @luciongrey We'll be more than happy to assist you! For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP. 

1 Message

2 y ago

I accidentally sim locked my Iphone 6s and need assistance on how to recover my PUK code. Not sure how to Private Message on here either. Please help.!

2 Messages

2 y ago

***** Tammy Bishop *****

1 Message

2 y ago

What is the puk code

2.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, kdn199481! Thank you for contacting us. Please review your private message inbox for some instructions and questions. We're following up on your replies.

3 Messages

2 y ago

Michael Henderson [Edited for Privacy]

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there Mmike2231. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, remove your login information from the public conversation, and send us a private message to better assist you. 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I need my PUK code

2 Messages

1 y ago

I need my PUK code.