Jtowns's profile

Mon, Jan 21, 2019 6:00 AM

PUK Code needed

My sim card is locked and I cannot access my service without the puk code, and I don't know my puk code.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

7 Messages

2 y ago

Already did that. Please just erase my information. I Gonna see another options to solve my problem.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, Cronollo! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

1 Message

2 y ago

I was trying to reset my sim pin and when I did that I accidentally locked it and now I am unable to make calls or texts or anything without having a PUK code which I was told to contact boost for. If someone could please get back to me ASAP on this dilemma I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, JAGUI958. We replied to your private message.

3 Messages

2 y ago

I also need my PUK code. Could someone help?

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, JAGUI958! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your PIN number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

3 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Could I get my PUK code for phone number ?

2 Messages

2 y ago

hi

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Please provide us with your phone number and we will send the pin code to your account. Victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there bob1212. Thank you for contacting us. How may we help you today? Victor21

2 Messages

2 y ago

puk code sim locked cant get pin code to log into account no phone to call cs

2 Messages

2 y ago

I accidentally locked my SIM card and now I need a puk code to unlock it. Can you help?

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

Don’t you worry, Slenderman78! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

1 Message

2 y ago

1.1K Messages

2 y ago

So we can better assist you @lamontcoleman, please click on my username to find the option to send a private message.