Congratulations!
Great Topic!
1st Timer
Accomplice

Accomplice

• 

15 Messages

Fri, Oct 19, 2018 8:00 AM

Phone not working- no response since July.

In july I posted the following. Since then I have reposted and reposted. Every time someone will respond asking for the phone number and pin. They go through the same steps over and over. They don't work and they say that they will need to contact tech support for further assistance. I have private emails with TWELVE customer representatives. Each one just stops emailing and won't respond. So I get left with no help. I start it over and over just to be left in the dark when your reps just disappear.  This is completely unacceptable in a company.  Its almost november and I still havent heard a reply even though I continually email the reps that are "contacting tech support for further assistance".  What a load of BS. 

Original Post below.

I transferred an iphone 6 to my boost mobile account a couple of weeks ago. from verizon  I have been having some service issues with it.  The first is that I will have full bars and yet have no service, this includes calls, text or data.  The second problem is that sometimes it just goes to searching for service.   I have tried the following and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't:  Turn airplane mode on and off. Turn phone on and off Soft reset of phone Install backup of phone.   Reset network connection Dial ##873283# Replaced Antenna Replaced Sim card.    Like I said, sometimes I turn airplane mode off and on and it works.  Sometimes it doesn't.  This problem is extremely annoying and looking for a permanent fix. 

Responses

jeffc

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to explain your experience with this iPhone. We will do our best to help you with the issues; nevertheless, one of the possible reasons you might be experiencing this could be due to the fact that the phone came from Verizon with its configuration after you probably got it unlocked. We can definitely help troubleshooting the issues, but we cannot guarantee that all the phone functionality will properly work in our network. 

As part of advance troubleshooting steps, have we already helped you to fully reset the phone and reprogram it?

brianpaulf

Accomplice

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

When you say reset I assume you mean a factory reset? Yes, I have done that twice. 

Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

20 Points

2 years ago

@brianpaulf: Thanks for the info. Have you tried performing a carrier reset? You dial ##25327# and press the Call button. If that does not solve it, try a forced restart afterwards, hold the Sleep/Wake and Power buttons together until the Apple logo appears.

Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 years ago

Hi there brianpaulf. If all the troubleshooting and all the parts that you have changed has not fixed the issue, it could be the phone is defective. How long have you had with the phone? Please send us a private message with the details. Victor21

brianpaulf

Accomplice

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

Of course I’ve done that. I’ve done a soft reset, carrier update. I even did a dfu reset Incase it was the firmware. As I’ve stated to about 13 people now. I’ve done all the crap you Guys keep telling me. I’ve replaced both antennas inside the phone. I don’t need more little fixes that don’t do crap. I need someone from technical support who can actually assist me. Like I was told FOUR MONTHS ago.
brianpaulf

Accomplice

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

Over had the phone for about three years. It was working perfectly on Verizon before I switched over to boost
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 years ago

Understood. If this is a bring your own phone, we could verify the account was set up correctly. Please send us a private message with the phone number, pin code, IMEI number, and sim card number. Victor21

JamieB

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, Chrys! We're concerned about your feedback. Please give us the opportunity to turn your experience into a positive one. Send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Accomplice

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Hey I feel you sir.
I’m having same issues and did all the crap I’m asked to do, but I’m still frustrating.
Let me know if you got a permanent fix

Accomplice

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Ok I will