smoothy's profile

Tue, Jul 23, 2019 11:00 AM

Ordered iPhone, but did not get an email with tracking number

I ordered an iPhone (next day delivery) yesterday and received a confirmation email, but did not get another email with tracking number (as indicated in the confirmation email that I did receive).

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hi smoothy. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll be glad to help. Please, let us have your order # in a private message, and we'll check if there is a tracking # available already. Thank you. ~AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

We understand. However, if the device is ordered after 12:00 PM, it is processed and shipped out the next business day. ~AmyM25

6 Messages

2 y ago

Okay, thank you.

1 Message

2 y ago

I also did the same thing and ordered it before 12 still didn't get a tracking number

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, @Rah2370. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your order number so we can take a look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there Amberv. Please verify in your Spam/Junk folder for the email. Victor21

2 Messages

2 y ago

Hi i need help. Same problem happening with me. I ordered an iPhone yesterday but no email with shipment conformation and no tracking number. please help 

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Understood. Do you have a current account with Virgin Mobile? If so, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. Victor21

2 Messages

2 y ago

nothing there

1 Message

2 y ago

Hello, 

I am having the same issue. I placed an order yesturday 8/20/19 and I recieved a confirmation email but did not recieve a shipment/tracking email. Can you help?

Thanks!

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @mirandaB! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your order number and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.