N

Thu, Mar 11, 2021 3:50 AM

Open case

I had ordered an iPhone Se and opened a case to cancel it they told me that they canceled the process and I will receive a notification when there is more information available on my case for a refund. Later that night I received a tracking ID for the phone that was supposedly canceled. I tracked it and it said it was delivered Saturday I waited to refuse the package but I never received it. I used the FedEx assistant thing and it said it sometimes says delivered but it is not and may take a few hours so I waited and nothing. So What am I suppose to do now? Should I call tomorrow and ask or something else??

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

1 m ago

we are really sorry for the inconvenience, @Nitaio! Yes, you should. Also file police report before you call and provide them witht he police report number so we can send a refund request. 
- Francisco T.

10 Messages

@Frankt I filed a police report and I was told to email it in along with contacting FedEx which I did too and filed a claim for the missing package! I was wondering how long it would take to hear back on a refund?^^

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

You should have a response within 24 hours.
- Annie1424

10 Messages

@Annie1424 tomorrow is the 3rd day should I resend it or call in? I sent it to policereports_bstordersupport@boostmobile.com^^ 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

You can contact us tomorrow morning to verify if we can get an update.
- Annie1424