Yomps's profile

Fri, Jun 26, 2020 2:00 PM

Not Letting Me Activate Phone

Hi, a few days ago I ordered a new iphone XR from the boost site and it arrived today. I just tried to activate it online but it's giving me the error saying device is not eligible to swap. 

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, Yomps. We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI, and the SIM card number.

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hey, thank you I got it solved now! 🙂

2 Messages

1 y ago

Just ordered the iPhone 11, tried to activate it today and it says not eligible?

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Sorry to hear about this, Paytonmix. Where did you purchase the phone? 

2 Messages

1 y ago

From boost Mobile website.

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Can you please send us a DM so we can take a closer look?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @phantom123xyz. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, the IMEI, and the numbers on the SIM card of the new device.

1 Message

1 y ago

tried swapping devices and now neither phone can call, text, or use data. how can i fix this?

1 Message

1 y ago

I am having the same issue I would like to get this resolved please help!

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, kg3305. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI, and SIM card numbers. 

6 Messages

15 d ago

I am having the same exact issue.  Brand new unlocked Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G bought directly from Samsung.  Go into a Boost store and am told that not only can they not activate that phone but they cannot activate a lot of newer unlocked S series phones and most if not all of Note series phones thanks to the Sprint and tmobile merger.