klice315's profile

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jan 19, 2019 3:00 PM

No SIM?

Bought an iPhone XR from virgin mobile's website and have an unlimited data plan with them. Phone has been working fine since the purchase around a week ago. Until today, when I look at my lock screen and it says NO SIM CARD. I check my account on the virgin mobile website and it looked like the photo I attached... no idea what is happening rn. virgin mobile down.PNG

Responses

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hello,
I am having the same problem on an iPhone 6- I took it to an apple sttore and they said the problem is with the SIM card, not the device. Is it possible to have this issue resolved at a sprint store? I cannot make phone calls to customer service without the sim.
JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

2 years ago

Hello, Nhill1990. We are sorry about the issues you're having. We'll be happy to assist you with that. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks.

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

2 years ago

We have replied to your private message, Nhill1990. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I'm having the same issue NO SIM. Where is the solution?

Annie1424

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

• 

730 Points

2 years ago

Hi, @demthompson. You can click on my profile and choose the option "Send this user a private message".

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

The simple fix that worked for me was to just remove and reinsert the SIM card.

Hamilton

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @demthompson! Please, send us a private message with more details about the issue to further investigate. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

How do I send a private message?

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have this same issue. How can I get help? I keep getting "No Sim" and "Insert the service provider UICC" at random times. Twice I was stranded on the side ofthe read when my phone started glitching out with this. I could have been hurt while waiting for help. 

jeffc

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, @MsBee! Sorry to hear about this issue. Can you please send us a private message with your number for further assistance?