Sedanom-2's profile
Sedanom-2
Great Topic!
1st Timer
Nice!

8 Messages

Thu, Dec 6, 2018 10:00 AM

Need help I can't make calls

At first was service interrupted I payed $50 each have two lines asked for a family plan  had to pay $10 more and now it's still not working correctly

Responses

Accepted Solution

Sedanom-2

8 Messages

2 years ago

?

Sedanom-2

8 Messages

2 years ago

No it does not appear to me
EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1.7K Points

2 years ago

Hmm. That doesn't sound right. Please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, then try again. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1.7K Points

2 years ago

In that case you may not have verified your account through email. Make sure that you stay logged in when accessing an agent's profile to see the option. A verification email is sent when you create your account. You can check your email for instructions on how to verify your account and set up your inbox. Once the process is completed, you should be able to select the option to send a private message. 

Al3x

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello Sedanom-2. Now, can you please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and provide me with both phone number and pins. 

Sedanom-2

8 Messages

2 years ago

It says I've reached the number of private messages I can send to try later??
Sedanom-2

8 Messages

2 years ago

I don't see where to send private message
Al3x

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

2 years ago

I am sorry. But once you click on my user name at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send me a Private Message. 

Sedanom-2

8 Messages

2 years ago

Clinton IL 61727
EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1.7K Points

2 years ago

We'd like to review the status of our network in your area. Please send us your address so we may proceed. 

RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.5K Messages

• 

1.7K Points

2 years ago

Understood. Please, let us know the outcome.

Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

a year ago

Hey there @sweetdee. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

sweetdee

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I don't see an option to send you a message...

sweetdee

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I'm having the same problem. Can't make calls, not receiving them either, but I am getting texts. Paid my bill, shouldn't be a problem.