peggyc's profile

Fri, Mar 15, 2019 7:00 AM

iphone purchase problem

For two days I have been trying to make an online purchase, but after clicking the purchase button, nothing happens.  I have reached out to customer service in every way available and have been told they cannot help me.  How does one purchase a phone from the website when it won't allow the transaction to go through?  How can they call themselves customer service when they are unwilling to help?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, peggyc. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the purchase. 

Could you try with a different browser? If you're using Chrome, for example, switch to Firefox. 

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

@peggyc: Sorry to hear about that. Have you tried using a different email address?

9 Messages

2 y ago

OK, just tried using my other email address, and guess what???  STILL cannot make a purchase.  I have tried calling to purchase over the phone, but customer service will not do that, so........

9 Messages

2 y ago

I have tried firefox and chrome, but still no luck.  It's been 4 days of this

9 Messages

2 y ago

No I haven't tried a different email address.... would that make a difference?

9 Messages

2 y ago

Just tried a third browser, and still not able to make purchase

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

@peggyc: Thank you for trying and keeping us updated. Can you please send me a PM with an order number of one of the orders that got cancelled? 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

9 Messages

2 y ago

I never got any order numbers because the orders won’t go through

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

I'm so sorry for the hassle. Please, try to order the phone again by using a different device to see if it works.

9 Messages

2 y ago

Thank you, but I have tried on my work computer, my home computer, my tablet, and my phone.  No luck on any of them

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Oh, no! Please send us a private message so we can take a closer look. 

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

If you have an account with us, send us the phone number and pin code to review this.

9 Messages

2 y ago

OK, but what info do you want in the private message?