Sgutierrez1234's profile

Sat, Aug 8, 2020 5:00 PM

Iphone 8 plus won't activate

I bought my iPhone this week from boost, got the Sim card, and went online to activate it. The same message keeps popping up saying "activation did not go smoothly as planned. Please try again to begin boost services" and then another telling me to factory reset my new phone when I just finished transferring all my data from my old android?? Then I keep getting put on hold with boost and no one seems to know what to do, how can I activate my new iPhone?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Sgutierrez1234. Thanks for reaching out to us here. We'll be happy to help you out with this. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

2 Messages

1 y ago

I can't find where to send you a private message but I don't have a phone number at the moment anyways. I haven't been able to set up service as the boost site keeps saying I'm not eligible.

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Please follow these steps:

- Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
- Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.
- Type your message in the new window and click Send. 

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Swaffor1d. Thanks for reaching out to us here. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can assist you with this.