caryah's profile

Mon, Oct 10, 2016 10:00 AM

iPhone 6S Unlock request

I have an iPhone 6S which I purchased from BM and activated over a year ago.  I am upgrading to an iPhone 7 and want to unlock my iPhone 6S before I sell it.  I have contacted BM support multiple times and been told that the unlock code is 000000 or I need to contact Apple for this request.  My understanding is that a carrier locked iPhone must be unlocked by the carrier (it registers the unlock with Apple). 

Has anyone succesfullly had BM unlock an iPhone purchased from BM since Feb 2015 (when the new unlock policy went into effect)? 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

5 y ago

Hello caryah.

Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the iPhone MEID number to further assist your with your request.

3 Messages

5 y ago

I ended up sending a private message (with myphone number, PIN, and the iPhone MEID number) to Boost Mobile's facebook group https://www.facebook.com/boostmobile

They were able to unlock my phone within a couple hours.  I verified it was unlocked with another carriers SIM card.

2 Messages

4 y ago

what kind of phone can you unlocked

2 Messages

4 y ago

Can you help me unlock my iphone

2 Messages

4 y ago

Need help unlocking mine also have code and everything

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hello @Saavvannah7. A private message has been sent to further assist you.

4 y ago

I will send you my iphone6 information, too.

1 Message

4 y ago

Can you help me unlock my iPhone. I was given 6 digits to unlock it.

1 Message

4 y ago

Are you able to help me as well?

1 Message

4 y ago

Need help unlocking my iphone 6s plus pls

4 y ago

Need help unlocking my iPhone 6s also

1 Message

4 y ago

How do i send you a private message for help ok unlocking my iphone 6s

1 Message

4 y ago

I am also having a hard time getting my iPhone unlocked after fullfilment of the contract. First request made was Feb 2017

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hello @Claudef. If you still need assistance, send us a private message with the iPhone MEID, and the phone number and PIN where the device was activated to further assist you. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

1 Message

4 y ago

Hello,

I am having the same problem unlocking my phone. After talking to boost customer service i was given a code but not sure how to use it.