Ba09231984's profile

Thu, Sep 23, 2021 3:37 PM

iPhone 13 pro bought from apple store

I plan to buy iPhone 13 pro from the apple store. I am currently a boost mobile customer with a iPhone 11 device. If I buy my iPhone 13 pro unlocked will I be able to switch phones or do I need to buy a SIM card for my new phone? Or can I switch SIM cards? Please let me know how to move forward, thanks. 

Responses

21 Messages

22 d ago

I pre ordered it from the Apple Store as well. It should work because they also have it coming. Boost will not confirm because it is not out on their website yet. I'm sure it will work. I'll be trying to activate mine tomorrow when it comes. I'll keep you updated. 

21 Messages

20 d ago

@dragonboy I was able to call the customer service line. I went to a store and they said that I could not activate it yet. Lies lol. When I called the first time, the person said that I could not use the same SIM card. Lies again lol. The second time I called a gentleman was able to activate my phone with the same SIM card I had. Just make sure you all have the expanded network SIM card (new one that was mailed to some people). It works people.