kdmcgee22's profile

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 5, 2020 4:00 PM

Invalid Sim / Sim card locked / Unable to detect sim card

This evening my phone just started giving me every single one of those three error messages. invalid SIM, SIM card locked- please power cycle, and unable to detect SIM- restarting phone to check for SIM, etc. there has been no trauma to the phone, nor any updates have been installed. I have an iphone 6S. I have never experienced any issues like this before with Virgin Mobile. I have been a customer with Virgin Mobile for over 10 years. l have removed the SIM card repeatedly, wiped it off, power cycled. I would like a new sim card mailed to me. 

Responses

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a year ago

Hello, kdmcgee22! We're sorry to hear about this experience. We'd love to help! Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

Frankt

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

• 

790 Points

a month ago

We are sorry for the inconvenience, @Iniyah! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I noticed yesterday that my phone said no sim card detected and i thought this would be solved after paying my phone bill, but it didnt help. Today im having same issue, I have restarted my phone, taken sim card out, reset my network setting, turned my airplane mode on and off, blew on the sim card cartridge, i have dialed ##25327# on my dial pad nothing has worked for hours.