yebusiwo's profile

Mon, Dec 9, 2019 7:00 AM

i phone 6 plus

I purchased an new I phone 6 plus from local boost store about 4 months ago. since then I continue to have issues with service. My phone is always going in and out of service I have called and followed rep steps but this continues and it to much already. Is this stupid phone not supported or is the boost service. I've been with boost couple of years and thought this is where I wanted to stay but it has caused to much inconvenience these last 5 months. and I am very unhappy. was wanting to upgrade to 8 plus for me, my husband and two girls but have pushed it off for this reason. I need a phone/carrier that will work when I need it to.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @yebusiwo. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Allow us the chance to assist you. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Please send a private message to a social care agent. 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I’ve been with boost for years and been happy, until recently. I have an iPhone 6 Plus (previously an AT&T) that boost activated about 2 years ago. Now I have an iPhone 8plus (previously AT&T). Boost is telling me it’s not compatible. But recently my phone has been acting crazy!

3 Messages

2 y ago

Where do I send it to?

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, Swh1. Can you send us a private message so we can take a closer look?