tjcbar's profile

Fri, Jun 26, 2020 3:00 PM

I need assistance but I cant see private messages

I'm unable to see private messages so you wont be able to assist through private messages

Responses

28 Messages

1 y ago

sent

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there tjcbar. Please trying sending the private message once again so we could reply back. victor21

28 Messages

1 y ago

i see that there is a new message when i look at my email, but im unable to access the private messages

28 Messages

1 y ago

sure, i will try

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Thank you. Please keep us posted. 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Thank you. We will reply back to the private message. Please let us know the results. victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Are you able to use and create a new profile with another email? victor21

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Where you able to create the new profile? Or you're not able to see the private message on the new profile?

28 Messages

1 y ago

didnt work

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Do you know if your device complies with the requirements for it to be unlocked?

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Understood. Are you an existing customer?

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Understood. For security reasons, we are not able to handle this kind request on a public post. Please contact us at 1-866-402-7366 so one of our available agents can help you escalate your request for unlocking. 

28 Messages

1 y ago

I’ve called, the agents cants assist, only a manager can but when they submit the request sprint turns it down

28 Messages

1 y ago

I switched my service on June 20th 2020, I’m just trying to get my phone unlock, I’ve been a customer from March 17 2019

28 Messages

1 y ago

I created a new account and I still have the same problem