AshleyDodson11's profile

Thu, Aug 15, 2019 8:00 AM

How long does it take to process an expedited order?

If I ordered my phone with expedited shipping, when will it arrive? Its been processing since yesterday.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @AshleyDodson11. We offer expedited next business day shipping, this means that the order will be processed and shipped next business day instead of waiting 3-5 business days for the order to be shipped. Delivery time frame will depend on FedEx, so we're unable to provide you with an estimated time of delivery.

Also, orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). 

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

2 y ago

That is correct! If you need to know anything else, we are here for you.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Hi, sandrawalpole. Thanks for contacting us. I've marked the message as private, so we can discuss the order information. Please, provide us with the order number to take a look at the status.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Thank you. Just to confirm, did you place the order at 4:45 P.M?
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Understood. Please know that orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day, even if expedited shipping is selected.

Since you placed the order after the cut off time, it'll be processed and shipped today, and should be delivered tomorrow. The tracking number will be sent via email once the order is shipped. Until then, it'll appear as processing.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Since you paid for expedited shipping, it should be delivered tomorrow. Once the tracking number is available, you'd be able to know the exact time.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

You're very welcome. Get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.
- RossyC

4 Messages

2 y ago

Okay! Good to know. If it processes today hopefully it will ship out tomorrow! 🙂

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

7 m ago

Hi, luna2. It should be processed and shipped today. 

3 Messages

7 m ago

Hello, I ordered a iPhone today at 8:35 am pst for next day shipping and I was wondering why it still says pending and when it will arrive?

3 Messages

7 m ago

I just order my phone today at 2:35 est do you know what time my phone will arrive?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

7 m ago

Hi, @ukm_aj. Thanks for stopping by. Definitely want to take a look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your order number. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

6 Messages

2 m ago

Hello I ordered an iPhone SE at 6 pm yesterday with expedited shipping and the order still says processing 24 hours later. How long should it be before my phone arrives 

14 Messages

2 m ago

I chose expedited shipping but still have to wait 5 days to receive my phone.

6 Messages

They just take the money and ship it standard, truly a piece of shit company

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

We can submit an order cancellation request on your behalf, please know that order cancellation is not guaranteed. If the order was able to be cancelled the order, you will receive an email confirmation regarding the order cancellation. If the device is shipped before the order cancellation could be completed, you will either need to refuse the shipment or if the device is delivered, you will need to return the handset. If the order could not be cancelled in time, you will receive an email confirming that the device was shipped along with the tracking number. - Royt