scottnj's profile
scottnj
Congratulations!
Great Topic!
Applause!

10 Messages

Thu, Nov 2, 2017 1:00 PM

How do you cancel an order that's still "processing"?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Annie1424

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

• 

730 Points

3 years ago

We will continue to assist you in private @scottnj.

Annie1424

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

• 

730 Points

3 years ago

Hey there, @scottnj. We'd love to help. Can you please send us a private message with the order number?

scottnj

10 Messages

3 years ago

I ordered a phone online yesterday, but it's still "processing" and hasn't shipped 24 hours later.  Normally I'm not that impatient, but waiting another couple of days without a phone is tough.  I'd like to buy one in-store instead if there's a way to cancel the order I made yesterday.  Tried calling the support number, but none of the menu options applied and I couldn't get through to a human without an existing Boost number, which I don't have.  Thanks for any help.

scottnj

10 Messages

3 years ago

PM sent.  Please let me know if you don't see it.  Thanks!

scottnj

10 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks very much for your help!

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Can any sales rep please help me? I have a question, but can't seem to find the answer.

JohnA13

Boost Care

• 

244 Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, lexmireya! How may we assist you today?

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hey because I ordered it yesterday but it says that it is still processing do I still have time to cancel it?

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hi. I like to cancel my order because I want to purchase a different phone. Please help me
Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

610 Points

3 years ago

Hello @Aileen05. We can submit the request for the order to be cancelled as long it is less than 4 hours from the time the order was submitted.

~ Joy P.

Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

610 Points

3 years ago

Please, send us a private message for further assistance @Aileen05.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I have been trying to get in contact with someone that can help me. I wish to cancel my order for a phone i ordered. It says it is still processing.

Enthusiast

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

i need help cancelling my order i placed 3hours ago

JamieB

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 years ago

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the order number to further assist you.