shahzadshahab's profile

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 12:00 AM

Getting my iPhone 7 unlocked.

Hello, Boost management,

I have been trying calling the support line for the last 2 days but can't get a hold of your agents due to longer waiting times. Anyways I would like to get my iPhone unlocked as I was told by the agent that iPhone can be unlocked after 3 months and it has been way over than that.

Regards.

Responses

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Good day @shahzadshahab Thank you for contacting us, and apologize for the inconvenience. To unlock a device, it must comply with certain requirements. The device must be active on a Boost Mobile account for at least 12 months, and a payment must have been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. For more details visit the following link: https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory.html?INTNAV=BotNav:Legal:CTIARegulatory Also, we cannot guarantee that the phone will be able to be used internationally.  

~JoyP.

2 Messages

1 y ago

What I was told from your boost representative was that my phone was paid for 3 months. After 3 months I can simply unlock or switch my carrier if I don't want to stay with boost anymore. Now, there is a 12-month requirement?

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

We've never offered a 3 month unlock policy, it has always been 12 months. We apologize, but if the device has not been active with us during the 12 months it cannot be unlocked.

~JoyP.