timkizis14's profile

Wed, Nov 18, 2020 6:00 PM

Fulfillment Hold and cancel order

I just bought a 12 pro max in pacific blue at 3:00pm today. It said it was in stock. I payed a complete Fortune on this phone and even payed for overnight shipping. Now it’s on fulfillment hold and I want to cancel it and buy it as a different color.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

7 m ago

Hello, timkizis14. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please, send us a private message with the order number to take a look at this. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

8 Messages

7 m ago

I just checked and it’s now on “order processing” the phone should’ve been here on Friday

6 Messages

7 m ago

This is ridiculous what does it say on your Oder like is it processed or pending mine saying order is processing but I did one day shipping

6 Messages

7 m ago

Did you ever get your phone I also just bought the 12 pro max

8 Messages

7 m ago

I ordered it on Wednesday and one day shipping. It still tells me “fulfillment hold” and I’m praying it ships on monday because for some reason they don’t ship on weekends.

6 Messages

7 m ago

Oh wow I just ordered mine earlier today and did one day shipping hopefully mine get here Monday also

8 Messages

7 m ago

It hasn’t even shipped yet