Mvtapes's profile

Tue, Jul 14, 2020 10:00 PM

Forgot My Order Number

I ordered an iPhone yesterday but no confirmation email was sent, I even checked the junk mail. I don’t understand, they charged my card for it yet I have no way of tracking it.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, Mvtapes! We will continue to assist you via private message.

4 Messages

1 y ago

Sure

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Madisyngold. Thank you for contacting us. You should've received an email confirmation with your order number in your email. Please check the inbox, junk, or spam folder. victor21

12 Messages

1 y ago

I order a new iPhone but I forgot my order number. How do I make sure the order went through. It doesn’t say in my email as well

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Understood. Do you have a current account with Boost mobile? victor21

12 Messages

1 y ago

It’s not in there

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Great! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. victor21

12 Messages

1 y ago

Yes I do

12 Messages

1 y ago

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, Madisyngold! Here is your order ID number ek-bepp-935481748. Pleas let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

2 Messages

1 y ago

I ordered a phone yesterday and I didn’t get a order number or any email and the money was taken off my card

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, Fadeke4real. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message. 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I ordered a phone yesterday and I didn’t get any order number or email regarding my order and my money got taken off my card

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Thank you! We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

5 Messages

1 y ago

I'm worried because I didn't get an email for the tracking or anything like that, nothing from boost..