ChrisC-R's profile

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 12:00 PM

Firmware Update

Hello, I was trying to activate my new iPhone XR and it keeps saying a firmware update is needed, but I looked everywhere and everything is up to date. If someone can help me out with this please, I would really appreciate it.

Accepted Solution

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

@ChrisC-R Can you send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hi, thank you for replying. Yes, the new phone says everything is up to date on ios 14.4

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Good day, @ChrisC-R Thank you for reaching out to us. Did you verify the software is up to date?

~JoyP.

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, angeli_472. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you.We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

1 Message

1 y ago

I am also having this problem with my iPhone 11

1 Message

1 y ago

I'm having this problem too. I also dont have an icon to send a private message even though I have verified my email.

3 Messages

6 m ago

I have this exact issue and i bought the phone directly from boost mobile.  Ive updated everything, and it picks it up on the sqap but then says error

1 Message

1 m ago

I need help! i have iphone 7 and i have Expanded Network SIM Card but it said firmware update request. my iphone ios still up to date. what i do?

164 Messages

1 m ago

The latest update for my iPhone SE is not 14.4 but 15.1  If you have your phone set to "Automatic update" it should update itself to the latest firmware.

You can also go to "general settings"

"About phone" your firmware number can be seen. Mine just switched over from 4.4 to 15.1 and I didn't even know.