B

Thu, Apr 15, 2021 5:50 PM

Expedited Shipping

If I place an order within the next hour with expedited shipping will the order be processed tomorrow and shipped out? I would like to receive the phones by this weekend. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 m ago

Hello, . Thank you for stopping by. In that situation the order will not be processed until tomorrow. Unfortunately, we don't shipped phones on the weekend. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 
- Kira_M

16 d ago

I would love to know the same thing. I ordered a phone on Thursday, all day Thursday and Friday I've checked to see if it has been shipped yet and it hasn't. Why are we paying extra for next day delivery if that really isn't an option? That's taking more money for an individual who is suppose to get a product the following day.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hi there Marsha. Thank you for contacting us. Please allow us to clarify. If you placed the order Yesterday ( Thursday) after the cut off time ( 12pm) The order would be process the following day ( Friday) and delivered on Monday since there are no deliveries on the Week-end. Now, if the order was placed on Thursday before 12pm, it would be process and delivered on Friday. 
- Victor21

Thank you for the clarification