usmi_084's profile

Sun, Jul 29, 2018 8:00 PM

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not found in NMS | Data not found

I attempted to transfer an UNLOCKED iPhone 7 from ATT over to Boost through the online activation system. After entering the IMEI number I received the following ERROR MSG
db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not found in NMS | Data not found
I contacted Boost and spent a tremendous amount of time on the phone with tech support and they told me that their system couldn't see the phone from ATT so it must not be unlocked. I contacted ATT to verify that the phone had been unlocked (which it was), then contacted Boost again only to hear no resolution. The representative I spoke with told they would transfer me to a someone who could help fix the issue, but instead I was transferred to ATT.
After getting no where with multiple Boost representatives, I purchased the SIM activation kit and attempted to activate the iPhone manually. The set up process went smoothly, however the service is saying "Sprint" and I keep getting a message about the SIM being LOCKED. I've tried contacting Boost, but have not gotten anywhere with this issue.
Is there a solution to this problem?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there! It seems that device may not be compatible with us. Allow us to take a closer look! Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

1 Message

3 y ago

What does this message mean I’m teyomg to sign into my boost act

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there Zabroky173. Are you still experiencing that issue? If so, please let us know if you are using the app to access your account or through the web? 

1 Message

2 y ago

Having the same problem. Help?

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 y ago

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the device IMEI. 

2 Messages

2 y ago

hello can you check my IMEI too? I am having the same problem.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

I understand your concern, nathan45692. Can you please provide me your IMEI number? 

2 Messages

3 m ago

Me too, can you check my IMEI?

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @WhendiLu! We apologize for the delayed response. Do you still need assistance with the device? 
- Francisco T.

1 Message

3 m ago

Can you check my IMEI too? 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

HI there Jamesly. Thank you for contacting us. How may we help you today? 
- Victor21

3 m ago

I just received the same message. I see others before me however i dont see anyone sharing their resolution of the problem and if it was successful or not. 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there FReeFaLLeN4KeY! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday–Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

Are you experiencing any issues with the activation of a device?
- Reinhardt_S